Go To Search
Click to Home
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions

Q: What type of information do I need to provide to apply for CSFP?
A: You will need to provide the name, age, and birthdates of everyone living in your household.  You will also need to provide your ethnicity and household income.

Q:  Will my information be kept confidential?
A:  Yes.  All information collected during your application for CSFP is strictly confidential.

Q:  Can I choose what type of food I receive?
A:  No.  All food packages are designed to meet certain dietary needs and can not be altered or substituted.

Q:  How do I apply for CSFP?
A:  Call the Richland County Commission on Aging at 433-3701 to obtain an application or download the CSFP Application form.

Q:  How soon will I receive commodities if my application is approved?
A:  You could begin receiving food as early as the next distribution day.

Richland County
201 W. Main
Sidney, MT 59270