Office Hours are Monday and Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm MST
Family Planning services provide:
- Birth control supplies for men, women and teens
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy tests and counseling
- Tests and treatments for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing
- Hepatitis C testing
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Sterilization counseling and information
- Education and counseling
- Referrals and information regarding adoption services
Family Planning services are available at low cost or no cost to you. To pay for Family Planning service and supplies, we accept:
- Private insurance
- Medicaid- no Medicaid co-payments are required; no referral required; please bring your Medicaid card
- Plan First-Plan First is an insurance program for women between the ages of 19 and 44. Apply online.
- Sliding fee scale based on income
Please print and complete the forms below and bring them to your first Family Planning appointment.
Comprehensive Health History
If you need language assistance services free of charge, please talk to the front desk staff for assistance, or call the clinic at 406-433-2207.
ATENCIÓN: si habla español, tiene a su disposición servicios gratuitos de asistencia lingüística. Llame al 1-406-433-2207.