Immunizations are provided to all age groups. To help us serve you better, please bring:
- Your immunization record card
- Any of the following that applies to you:
- Medicaid card
- CHIPS card
- Medicare card
- Private insurance card
- Cash or check
- Now accepting debit / credit cards
- Payment expected at time of service
- Is your child enrolled in Medicaid / Chips?
- Do you qualify for IHS (Indian Health Service) or other federally funded insurance?
- Do you have health insurance that pays for vaccines?
Vaccination Clinic Hours
- Regular Clinic Hours - Monday, Tuesday Wednesday from 10:00am to 4:30 pm, by appointment
- Late Shot Clinic - Second Wednesday of every month from 10:00am to 6:00 pm by appointment
- Thursday Clinic - Third Thursday of every month from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, by appointment
- COVID-19 Vaccines- By appointment, during above regular clinic hours
Call the Health Department at 406-433-2207 to make an appointment for child and adult routine vaccines or a COVID vaccine.
Clinic hours are subject to change based on staff and vaccine availability. Visit us on Facebook for the most updated clinic information at https://www.facebook.com/RichlandCountyHealthDepartment
Preparing for Your Vaccinations
Here are some helpful website pages for vaccinations:
- Recommended Adult Immunization Schedule
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons Ages Zero through Six Years Old
- Recommended Immunization Schedule for Persons ages Seven through 18 Years Old
- Reliable Sources of Immunization Information
- Vaccine Information Statements
- Vaccines for Preteens and Adolescents
- Health information for travelers from the CDC