Emergency Preparedness for Kids
It is important to talk to your kids about emergency preparedness. Here are three basic things every family should do to be prepared.
- Get an emergency supply kit
- Make a family emergency plan
- Be informed about the different types of emergencies that could occur in your area and their appropriate responses
- Here is a great website where your child have good interaction during learning the importance of safety. https://www.budgetdirect.com.au/interactives/homehazards/
- A source to teach about fire safety. http://www.firesafekids.org/